Requirements from You
When purchasing from us, you confirm that you are:
(a) at least 18 years old;
(b) resident in the United Kingdom;
(c) accessing our website from the United Kingdom; and
(d) a private individual and purchasing Products in your capacity as such.
1. Your order is an offer to us to buy the Product(s) in your order. You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us with order confirmation and delivery details. Until you receive this email, the order has not been officially accepted buy us.
We can refuse to accept an order;
(a) where the Product is not available;
(b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
(c) if there has been a pricing or Product description error (see ‘Price and Payment’ below); or
(d) if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out in ‘Your Status’ above.
2. The contract between us will only be formally agreed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. The parties to the contract are you and Una Health Ltd.
14 Day Cooling Off Period
1. You may cancel the Contract and return your products for any reason within 14 days of the day you receive the Product(s).
2. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the Product(s). The Product(s) must be returned in a reasonable condition along with any packaging, manuals, accessories, free items and any other components. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Returns Policy.
3. To cancel the Contract, you may contact us via our website, by email, by telephoning the Customer Call Centre (details are available here: Contact Us). You will then be informed of details regarding the collection of the Product(s) from you. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
4. If you are a consumer you have a statutory right to cancel the Contract within 14 days from delivery of the Product(s). Details of this statutory right and your right to cancel are provided in the Delivery Confirmation and in our Returns Policy.
5. If your product is defective, please see the Returns Policy section below.
1. We can deliver anywhere in mainland Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
2. We will deliver the Product(s) to the delivery address you specify in your order via our courier. We will not deliver the Products to your delivery address unless there is someone present to accept and sign for them. Our free of charge delivery is offered next day from order dispatch, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
1. If you wish to return a Product to us you may contact us via our website, by email, by telephoning the Customer Service Team (details are available here: Contact Us). We will then inform of you of the arrangements to return the Product to us.
2. If you are returning a Product to us:
(a) because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 14-day period (see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible after collection of the Product from you and, in any case, within 14 days of the day you gave us notice to cancel . Where you are entitled to a refund, we will refund the price of the Product in full. You will be responsible for returning any returned Product.
(b) for any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with the terms below that you do not agree to a change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time and, usually within 5 working days of when we receive the Product from you. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund.
3. Subject to the terms below , if you believe that a Product you have ordered from us is defective, you should contact us via our website or by email or by telephoning the Customer Service Team (details are available here: Contact Us). We will advise you of the appropriate steps to take. If you notify us that the Product is defective, you will have the option to select an exchange or a refund, if your claim is received within the defined warranty period.
4. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation and return the Products to us, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. When returning a Product to us we recommend you obtain a proof of posting. In all cases, we reserve the right to inspect the Product and verify the fault. For an exchange or refund, the Product must be in otherwise ‘as new’ condition and if possible with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the Product returned is deemed to have been damaged.
5. We will always make any refunds using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6. We do not cover faults caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering or incorrect adjustment or normal wear and tear. Products sold on our website are intended for domestic use only and are not for commercial use or resale. Please do not remove the serial number.
7. This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
8. In addition to your rights under the Contract and your statutory rights, some products also come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Details of the manufacturer’s warranty can be found with the documentation that comes with your product. Registration may be required to benefit from the warranty or any extended warranty.